Monday, August 22, 2016

Hey! It's Coinflip!

Welcome to the Fez Flip blog! I'm Coinflip, or Jeff in my real life as a labor monkey. I'm a middle aged guy living in Pittsburgh. I have a life long love of role playing games, board games, video games, terrible movies, punk rock, ska, jangly guitars, comic books and god knows what else. I'm not exactly sure what direction this blog is going to go in yet. It's mostly an excuse to get into the habit of writing.

I'm not the only person blogging here, I'm just the flip part, we also have a Fez part. That is my good friend Fezzypug, who is in general an awesome person, and specifically a word artisan. He has a degree in words and everything! I'll let him do his own introduction.

A little while back I made an attempt at Lashing on the Appalachian trail and I wrote a blog about that, which you can see here:


I have a few other projects in the works too that I might post about here. One is a table top RPG about cowboy samurai, tentatively titled, Setting suns. (or setting sun, or Ramen Western.) This is an original system in its early stages, but it feels pretty good right now. I'm not sure what the long term plans are for this are, but I can dream of having a book with my name on it someday.

You should also check out the blog of my good friend Jamie and his …. other friend. Rob. (nobody likes Rob!) It's also about games, and since they are good people with charity in their hearts, their extraordinarily successful Extra Life team.


This should be fun!

-Coinflip 
Coinflip with Fez!

When you come back from the wilderness your are obligated to have a terrible beard. Not obligated to have thick glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment