Sunday, November 13, 2016

Desert Bus for Hope

No epic post today, just a little comment on one of my favorite times of the year, Desertbus week.

The crew at Loading Ready Run play a videogame about driving endlessly from Tuscan to Las Vegas. There is no other traffic, and your bus pulls slightly to the right. It has been described as the worlds most boring game. I think it looses out Roblox, the Shopkins of minecraft clones. More on shopkins at a later date.

So while they play this awful game they improv and sing and busk for charity. It's like the Jerry Lewis telethon for nerds. The more money they make the longer they have to play the game.

As those of you who have suffered through the PA farm show with me, I love me some endless boring entertainment with heart.

You can find them on twitch or

https://desertbus.org/

Throw em a couple of bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment